1. The cancellation terms are different for each bus operator and are set by the bus operator itself. These terms are shown while booking as well as on the ticket printout/Email confirmation.
2. Tickets booked online should be cancelled online only.
3. BusBora.com will charge a cancellation fee other than what the bus operator charges for every seat cancelled.
4. Cancellation charges are applicable on original fare but not on the discounted fare. The cancellation charges are deducted from the collected/discounted fare and the balance is refunded.
5. Some of the operators accept Partial Cancellation. Please go through the Cancellation Terms in the Ticket.
6. Preponement or Postponement cannot be done once ticket is confirmed.
7. Service Fee/are non-refundable for Ticket Cancellation/Service Cancellation.